Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-hardie-wg-stuckees-00.txt

Howdy,
        During December we had a discussion on the list of how
to retain the openness of the IETF process but have a better
sense of who had committed to taking on the work of a working
group.  In that discussion, I proposed having a category "working group member"
with specific responsibilities.  I was never very happy with the term,
though, as I was afraid that membership implied rights and
privileges rather than responsibilities.
        It struck me the other day that the IETF has a perfectly
good term for this role, "stuckee" (as in the oft-heard "Who is the
stuckee on that draft?").  I accordingly have re-worked my
original proposal with that term and some of the other suggested
changes.  Below is a URL to the draft; comments welcome.
        I do plan to give a pointer to CRISP to the draft and
ask folks if they would be willing to take on the "working group
stuckee" role.  I'd be interested to know if other folks do the
same for their working groups.
                        regards,
                                Ted

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardie-wg-stuckees-00.txt