RE: Last Call: Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Event Notifications and Subscriptions to Proposed Standard

Michelle, Ned, and Harry,

I've been traveling, but now I'm back.  I can see from some of the confusion
that the IANA section needs some clarification in
<draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-10.txt>.  I've been working with Michelle on the
existing IPP Registry and I still owe her a fully populated IPP registry
that adds the items in RFC2911 and RFC2910.

I've discussed your comments with Ira McDonald as well.  See my replies
bracketed by <tom> and </tom>.  Most items I agreed with as well, so I've
not included any comment on them.

Because of the extent of the fixes to the IANA Considerations section, Ira
and I think that it may be easier to republish another I-D for
<draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-10.txt>, rather than handling as a Note to the RFC
editor.  See if you agree.  And if we are doing one, we may as well do
<draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-08> and add the new IP section.  I'll try to get
these out this week or the first of next week.

Tom

Notifications and Subscriptions to Proposed Standard

Carl and Harry,

Thanks for the response.  I will also wait for Tom's comments.

Michelle
IANA