From: Jim Long <Jim.Long@dial.pipex.com>
To: "Alex Zinin" <zinin@psg.com>
Cc: "Jack Houldsworth" <jhouldsworth@iclway.co.uk>
Date: Monday, February 24, 2003, 4:15:39 AM
Subject: Question on the agreement

Hi Alex,

Good news, SC6 approved the annexe without objection....I guess you and Jack
can work out the details of the "next steps" to actually activate the
agreement.

I have arranged for the text of IS 10589:2002 to be made freely available
via the www.jtc1.org website. See under "freely available JTC1 documents".
At the moment you get the old version, but I have requested that the JTC1 /
ITTF replace it with the 2002 version, and I had confirmation this morning
that they will do so.

Best wishes,

Jim