Date: fredag, februar 21, 2003 13:54:34 -0500
From: Phil Roberts <PRoberts@MEGISTO.com>
To: 'Harald Tveit Alvestrand' <harald@alvestrand.no>
Subject: nomcom

You've been returned as IETF chair. I'm in the process of notifying folks,
so you can't let on. I'm having difficulty reaching the incumbents who
were not returned. We won't know about the IAB until mid next week. But
here's the crew you will be working with:

Apps - Ted Hardie
Internet - Thomas Narten
Ops - Randy Bush
Routing - Bill Fenner