Re: "Stuckees?"

If the "bosses" are really an issue, we could try to use a term
like "Key Contributer".  It's fully buzzword compliant but also
falls within the IETF methodology without conferring anything
new within the IETF.

Steve, I've found that many managers (certainly up into the VP level)
have had their humor sensors surgically removed..  Or at least are
perceiving humor on such a different level that they don't get the
joke.  Line managers usually don't have this problem, but in today's
economy I suspect it is rare that you only need to sell your direct
line manager for time & travel.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins