RE: "Stuckees?"

You are rigth, bosses have no sense of humour.

Working in standards you are in a volatile position already.

Speaking from experience when my earlier employer decided that they didn't
need "unproductive" people, who spent part of their time on standards work
and did away with most everybody that was associated with it.

Carl-Uno Manros
10701 S Eastern Ave #1117
Henderson, NV 89052, USA
Tel +1-702-617-9414