Re: "Stuckees?"

Oh, I don't think they lack a sense of humor.  You really must have one to
sit in the middle of a bunch of vendors trying to get to concensus.  I just
think someone said they wanted to replace the word Stuckie.  On paper, it
will end up something different.  However, internally, in our hearts, we
know it really is "stuckie" and that term will live on.  8-)
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

                      "Steven M.
                      Bellovin"                To:       Steve Coya <scoya@ietf.org>
                      <smb@research.att        cc:       wgchairs@ietf.org
                      .com>                    Subject:  Re: "Stuckees?"
                      Sent by:
                      owner-wgchairs@ie
                      tf.org

                      02/25/03 11:28 AM

In message <Pine.WNT.3.96.1030225110646.824I-100000@tigger>, Steve Coya
writes:

>I agree 100% that use of the word Stuckees should be dis-allowed. EVERY
>Time I see it, I get hungrier (those from the South, or who have visited
>the south, will understand ;-)

:-)  But I think that too many other posters are lacking a sense of
humor (or perhaps their bosses are....).

(me)
                         http://www.wilyhacker.com (2nd edition of
"Firewalls" book)