Re: "Stuckees?"

Hm, when emails are flying quickly, it pays to read notes.  I just sent
another note in reply to Derik suggesting "participants".  So, great minds
travel ....etc.  8-)  So I vote for participants.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

                      Brian Haberman
                      <bkhabs@nc.rr.com        To:       wgchairs@ietf.org
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: "Stuckees?"
                      owner-wgchairs@ie
                      tf.org

                      02/25/03 12:44 PM

If we can't stay with Stuckees, Stuckies, or Stuckeys (sorry Steve),
then I would suggest that the term be "core WG contributors" or
"core WG participants".

Personally, I like stuckees. :)

Brian