Re: last call - Draft Agenda - 56th IETF

On Wednesday, Feb 26, 2003, at 02:26 America/Montreal, Randy Bush wrote:

So how about switching Seamboy and either IPR or RDDP on Monday morning?
This would put Seamboy on Monday and either IPR or RDDP at 13:00 on
Thurs.?
Any objections?
Yes. We are likely to have a hundred or more tourists at IPR.
Moving the meeting at the last minute might be tempting, but would not be
an optimal long-term strategy.
let me be sure i understand.  because a bunch of lawyers and tourists
may be interested in trying to stack a wg meeting, it should be treated
specially, and have scheduling privileges that normal wgs do not?
What Randy said.

Ran
rja@extremenetworks.com