FWD: Re: Follow up to IAB response to Robert Elz's Appeal

Message to IPv6 WG has been posted. So far, all who have responded
have indicated "publish at proposed".   One interesting response:

------- Forwarded Message

From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
To: Bob Hinden <hinden@iprg.nokia.com>
cc: ipng@sunroof.eng.sun.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:57:59 +0700
Subject: Re: Follow up to IAB response to Robert Elz's Appeal

    Date:        Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:01:09 -0800
    From:        Bob Hinden <hinden@iprg.nokia.com>

  | Does this approach make sense to the WG?

For what it's worth, that's fine by me as well (and this also doesn't
mean that I agree with all of the IAB's decision/recommendations either).

kre

ps: I have had no time to follow this WG for the past 3-4 months (since
the end of last Oct), I'm a long way behind in my reading here, I just
happened to notice this thread.