Running scheduling of IESG retreat

I've put a calendar of "when it is impossible for people" up at the following URL:

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/iesg/retreat-2003/scheduling.html

Remember: State ALL of your "blocked" dates, not just those that are currently free - it's quite common that we have to schedule a date that is impossible for *some* IESG member, so knowing exactly what dates make trouble for who is important!

To the new members: I have a bit of stuff at my private website that is IESG related. You can, for instance, check out some notes from previous retreats at the following URLs:

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/iesg/retreat-2002/
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/iesg/retreat-hmb-oct2002/ (this was a joint IESG/IAB retreat, and part of the process that led to the "problem-statement" working group)
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/iesg/retreat-april2001/

(that's right - there's no security except by obscurity here...)
There's no particular consistency in the style of the notes - but you might have fun reading them anyway!

Harald