Writeup for draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh

Pls put this on next week's telechat agenda

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Generalized Multiprotocol
Label Switching Extensions  for SONET and SDH Control'
<draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard.
This document is the product of the Common Control and Measurement
Plane Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Scott Bradner and Bert Wijnen.

Technical Summary

   This document is a companion to the Generalized Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (GMPLS) signaling. It defines the Synchronous
   Optical Network (SONET)/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH)
   technology specific information needed when using GMPLS signaling.

Working Group Summary

  The WG has consensus on this document

Protocol Quality

  This document was reviewed for the IESG by Bert Wijnen

I expect another revision based on my nits that I
considered IETF Last Call comments from myself.
So I have asked editors to get a rev 08 in today.