Re: Last Call: IANA Considerations for RADIUS to Proposed Standard

Since the RFC 2882 Types Codes were added to the allocation in
response to an IESG comment, I'd be happy to remove some of them,
if that's what is deemed appropriate. An alternative to removing them
entirely would be to enumerate them and say that those Type Codes are
allocated last.