Re: addr-arch next steps

> So, if the previous decision is annulled, the IESG needs to
> reballot at Proposed? Unless someone objects I'll do this just so
> the process is clear.
>
> Also, I see no reason to re-run the last call.

and we should ignore the iab saying the document sucks?

thomas, i have been quiet this whole time.  but imiho
  o the document is poor quality
  o it is technically controversial
  o we know that pulling on the thread will unravel all sorts of
    social and technical manipulation that go back to 1994

maybe we should take a deep breath, take a hint (after all, it has
been applied with a 2x4), and get this cleaned up.  iff you force
hinden's attacks into the open, i will even help defend.

sorry.  someone had to say it.  i'll shut up now and we can return
our the regular v6 is just fine fantasy.

randy