RE: Last Call: Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) to Informational

This sounds about right. Note that we have received a comment requesting
allocation of an attribute and some values relating to error codes.

-----Original Message-----
From: IANA [mailto:iana@iana.org]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 4:37 PM
To: iesg@ietf.org
Cc: mchiba@cisco.com; gdommety@cisco.com; meklund@cisco.com;
david@mitton.com; Bernard Aboba
Subject: RE: Last Call: Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote
Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) to Informational

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which is in Last
Call: <draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-07.txt>, and
has the following comments with regards to the publication of this
document:

We understand that upon approval of this document, the IANA will
make the following registrations:

RADIUS Packet Type Codes

40 - Disconnect-Request
41 - Disconnect-ACK
42 - Disconnect-NAK
43 - CoF-Request
44 - CoF-ACK
45 - CoF-NAK

<http://www.iana.org/assignments/radius-types>

The IANA will also assign a user (registered) port number
as described in section 1.3.

Please respond to the IANA if we have misunderstood the
document.  Failing to do so may cause delay of the approval
and publication of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)