IESG open plenary agenda

Dinara,

--On torsdag, februar 27, 2003 10:37:53 -0500 Dinara Suleymanova <dinaras@ietf.org> wrote:

Could you please send agendas of plenaries as soon as possible. We will
soon send the agenda to the printer.
Here is what I believe is the current IESG plenary agenda:

- Harald Alvestrand: The financial situation of the IETF
- Matt Blaze: On considering privacy in IETF protocols
- Avri Doria and Melinda Shore: The Problem-Statement WG results
- IESG Open Plenary

If any of the CC recipients of this message think that the sequence, titles or content of the agenda should be changed, please send mail to me and CC the IESG - I'll send the update to Dinara once it's changed, rather than having her wade through all the proposed changes one at a time.

Thank you!

Harald