Schedule for IESG/IAB meetings, San Francisco

OK, here we go....
new folks: the days at the IETF are long already...they just became longer :-)
The IESG traditionally has breakfast together every day of the week, Monday-Friday. The table's open from 7, and I generally try to call people to attention around 0745. (OK, it occasionally slips to 0800...zzzz... no, I'm not a morning person :-)
We then go on talking until it's time to go off to meetings.

The IESG also has its Sunday retreat, where it has a little more time to delve into issues - this will be the perfect time for the new members to ask questions about what all the strange things they've seen so far on the mailing lists refer to :-)

OK, here's the agenda....

Sunday, Mar 16:

0900-1400: IESG get-together
Here's where we get together and do some serious face-to-face
on issues that we think are the IESG's to figure out.
(Suggestions are welcome - I don't have that much as of now
that fits neatly into this slot)

Monday, Mar 17:

0745-0900: IESG + IAB Breakfast
Topics for this breakfast:
- Welcome to new IESG & IAB members, presentations
- Nomcom report to IESG
- Roundtable of areas
5 mins per area on "what are the expected contentious issues"
- List the BOFs and who from the IAB is attending them

Tuesday, Mar 18:

0745-0900: IESG only breakfast

1830-2100(?): IAB dinner & meeting

Wednesday, Mar 19:

0745-0900: IESG & IAB breakfast
Topics:
- Plenaries: What's going to happen?

Thursday, Mar 20:

0745-0900: IESG only breakfast

Friday, Mar 21:

0745-0900: IESG + IAB breakfast
Topic: What happened this week, and what should we do about it?