Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-nakajima-camellia-02.txt

Given this, I suggest that we last-call Camellia as Proposed.  The
NESSIE project seems to have endorsed more ciphers than I'd have
recommended -- their attitude seemed to be "if there are no known
problems and it meets the specs, we'll bless it" -- but given that and
the CRYPTREC recommendation, I see no reason not to go ahead.