RE: "Stuckees?"

This is a very real issue.

Can I, as a WG Chair, get away with "Key Contributors" on the web page?  I like the concept.  However, I'm worried that there will be *someone* who feels they should be listed...  I can envision lots of rules and regulations on who can or cannot be listed, and the process for appealing listing decisions, etc., etc.

For that matter, do we need rules and regulations for Key Contributors?  I much prefer the informal approach to a formal approach, ESPECIALLY given that we are a 100% volunteer organization.

If you cannot get anyone to do work, then the solution is simple.  The work group is finished.  Either people will come forward, or we release the IETF resources being consumed by a group that is not doing anything.