RE: "Stuckees?"

--On tirsdag, mars 04, 2003 09:25:35 -0500 Eric Burger <eburger@snowshore.com> wrote:

This is a very real issue.

Can I, as a WG Chair, get away with "Key Contributors" on the web page?
I like the concept.  However, I'm worried that there will be *someone*
who feels they should be listed...  I can envision lots of rules and
regulations on who can or cannot be listed, and the process for appealing
listing decisions, etc., etc.

For that matter, do we need rules and regulations for Key Contributors?
I much prefer the informal approach to a formal approach, ESPECIALLY
given that we are a 100% volunteer organization.
I'd really like to see someone actually try this - one of the groups that already has an extra webpage hanging off their charter could just start listing key contributors. Then when their next RFC is done, they copy & paste that into the "contributors" section - all stuff that is allowed under the current rules. No need for a rule change to try....