My Role(s)

So gang, I'll be departing the ranks of the sitting IESG at the San
Francisco meeting. However I have a few "duties" that I have taken on in
the IETF that it isn't clear to me whether I was doing them as Jeff
Schiller, or as a Security AD. They are:

* The Security Tutorial.

I have no problem continuing to do this, but at least one of the sitting
security AD's should be involved. I also have no problem if you guys
would rather I not do this.

* WG Chairs Training.

I have no problem doing this, or not. Someone from the IESG should be
present regardless.

* Hosting sec.ietf.org and several security area related mailing lists.

I can continue to provide these services, but I'll leave it up to the
Security AD's. There is no rush on this one, we can discuss it at San
Francisco.

			-Jeff