Re: My Role(s)

> * WG Chairs Training.

> I have no problem doing this, or not. Someone from the IESG should be
> present regardless.

I think we still need you on this, at least this time around. Longer
term, play by ear. I.e., we may be able to turn over more of this to
non-ADs by tapping into wgchairs.

Rest of IESG: Current plan is to have the more-or-less regular WG
training on Monday, but also have a second lunch for more open
discussion, future steps, and to form a design team. A note will go
out to wgchairs soon on this.

I'm planning on attending both lunches (others welcome too).

Thomas