Re: My Role(s)

Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
* Hosting sec.ietf.org and several security area related mailing lists.

I can continue to provide these services, but I'll leave it up to the
Security AD's. There is no rush on this one, we can discuss it at San
Francisco.

It's probably best if I take over sec.ietf.org, so that I can update it without bothering you. What are the mailing lists besides saag?
OK, just let me know and let the Secretariat know the new IP address.

Besides saag, there is cna and secdir. All three are mailman managed today, so you can either reloate them (and I'll leave behind a forwarding pointer) or you can have the mailman password and handle them yourself and leave them where they are.

-Jeff