RE: Has there been any discussion of a WG chair social in SF?

I too vote for a drink after evening meetings - and our CALSCH traditional
Monday night dinner.  Works for us.

Margaret Wasserman <mrw@windriver.com>
Sent by: owner-wgchairs@ietf.org
03/04/2003 04:28

        To:     Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
        cc:     Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, Spencer Dawkins
<sdawkins@cynetanetworks.com>, wgchairs@ietf.org
        Subject:        RE: Has there been any discussion of a WG chair social in SF?

I suspect that the WG chairs social would be after the evening
meetings...  IPv6 is that evening, so I'm sure I could use
a drink around 10pm with a couple hundred of my friends.  :-)

Margaret