RE: Has there been any discussion of a WG chair social in SF?

I'd second the sentiment...

Do we have any idea what the cost would be?  We could do some rate limiting, e.g., 2 drinks for free; cash after that (which I think was the algorithm last time).

Another alternative is to take over the lounge on the Executive Level...