Publish JTC1 spec as info?

JTC1 has just approved the new (2002) rev of 10589 (IS-IS)
specification.

The previous version has been published as an info RFC
1142, plus the original document was made available on the JTC1 web
site.

Do we want the new spec published as info too?
My argument for this is that informational RFC is the usual
way of making specifications from other SDOs available
to the IETF community, especially considering that we don't
want to depend on availability of JTC1 web site.

Opinions?

--
Alex