ID-nits on changes to since previous RFC [changes in rfc2292bis-09(fwd)] (fwd)

seems like a good idea to make clear that changes between I-D versions should be removed before publication, but changes from the last RFC version should be required, or highly encouraged....

Harald

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: lørdag, mars 08, 2003 20:05:23 +0200
From: Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi>
To: chair@ietf.org
Subject: ID-nits on changes to since previous RFC [changes in rfc2292bis-09 (fwd)]

Hi,

I don't know who to send this (note: add contact info on id-nits page),
but it's best to send it to _someone_ and crap flows upwards in this
business... :-)

Should point 2 be mentioned in ID-nits or somewhere else? I didn't see it
outright in a few web pages.

--
Pekka Savola "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy kingdom bleeds."