Re: Comments on draft-iesg-charter-02.txt

> I have looked in other process documents, and I have not found
> any process for adding/removing liaison positions.  Is this something
> that can be done by IESG consensus, whenever the IESG believes that
> a change is needed?  If so, I think that this document should say so.

dealing with liaison positions is in the IAB's charter

if you mean selection people to fill liaison positions be done by
IETF consensus - I think that a quite bad idea -

I expect that personnel selection (of any type) should not be an
IETF consensus process - too much private info has to be considered

but in any case - that is a question for the IAB not the IESG

Scott