Re: Comments on draft-iesg-charter-02.txt

> It would be much better (in terms of openness) if the IESG published
> real minutes of the discussion, instead of just decisions

many years ago this was the case, but it was a lot of work and
requires having someone on the call that understands the technology
well enough to follow the discussion and record the important points

I think that proper use of the tracker whould help a lot in this area
the only important (in the flow of things) discussions are the
ones that result in a document not being approved (I'm not
sure there is much usefulness to recording the 'I'll hold my nose on
this one' type of comments ) and they shoukd all go into the
tracker anywayy

Scott