Re: Comments on draft-iesg-charter-02.txt

> I'd prefer that the AD review comments and/or the "discuss" comments
> were sent to the WG, and that the WG could decide, on a consensus
> basis, how to deal with the suggestions -- argue with them, make changes
> based on them, etc.

what I have been doing is to put the comments in the tracker
and then point the wg chairs/authors/WG list to them - that
way the comments are easily found

> As a long-time WG participant and recent WG chair, it has often
> by my experience that documents just seem to "disappear" when they
> are sent to the IESG.

agree - that needs to be fixed and I think the tracker and proper process
in using it can do most of what is needed - the rest may be to put the
onus on the disscussing AD to engage on the list

Scott