From: Margaret Wasserman <mrw@windriver.com>
To: wgchairs@ietf.org, bofchairs@ietf.org
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 12:36:56 -0500
Subject: WG Chairs Training Discussion RSVPs

Hi All,

At this point, the following people have RSVPed for
the WG chairs training discussion session on Wednesday,
March 19th (see below for more information):

         Marco Carugi
         Avri Doria
         Donald Eastlake III
         Aaron Falk
         Bill Fenner
         Mukesh Gupta
         Olafur Gudmundsson
         Russ Housley
         Lars-Eric Jonsson
         Kireeti Kompella
         Hing-Kam Lam
         John Loughney
         Basavaraj Patil
         Colin Perkins
         Pete Resnick
         Melinda Shore
         Bill Sommerfeld
         Robert Sparks
         Bill Strahm
         Glenn Waters
         Sam Weiler
         Alper Yegin

If you have RSVPed, but your name does not appear on the
above list, please let me know.

We have about 10 slots left for additional attendees.
Reminder:  All RSVPs must be received by this Wednesday,
March 12th at 5pm EST.

Thanks,
Margaret

------- End of Forwarded Message