Prospective agenda for Sunday retreat time

This is a suggestion, based on what we've talked about recently, and things in my head....

1000 Welcome, introductions all around
Introduction of Barbara Fuller
Agenda bashing
Setting the time & place of the IESG retreat

1010 Procedures of the IESG
a brief run-through of what we do for the new members
onscreen demo of IESG web page and ID-tracker
time to ask questions

1030 Sub-IP area discussion
- What is the IETF's goal in the sub-IP space?
- What technologies need to be / work best under IETF control?
- What's the best organization to achieve that?
- What's the group dynamic that allows the IETF to do that?
Leaders: Bert, Scott and Alex

1130 Lunch break - Secretariat to provide sandwiches

1200 Problem-statement, IESG charter and other reorg issues
- Do we think the IESG charter is accurate-as-of-now?
- Do we think the question of BCP/Info publication matters?
- What are the IESGers' thoughts about the problem-statement draft?
- What should the IESG (as IESG) do about it? (probably nothing?)
Leader: Harald

1300 Changes we need to do to how we work, independent of the long term
- Handling of liaison statements.
- AD review of documents taking time. What's the problem?
- Use, care and feeding of directorates.

1400 Wrap up, and review of work items to be taken away

Yes, this time the agenda is very heavy on the process/management stuff.
But it seems to be what's at the front of a lot of people's minds these days.

Harald