Re: CORRECTION: Document Action: 'Terminology Used in Internationalization in the IETF' to Informational

[John not cc:ed]

FYI: I don't read the text John does, and because of that I recommended IESG to _NOT_ object having the document published by the RFC Editor. When we talked about it briefly on the IESG chat, no one else had any objection to the language either, BUT, I know I don't read all I-D's and I often trust other AD's. Because of that, I don't blame or claim any other AD read and think the document is ok.

Anyway, we have an objection here from John, and I need help from some english-native speaking people.

paf