Re: CORRECTION: Document Action: 'Terminology Used in Internationalization in the IETF' to Informational

good morning.  i guess you're on the us left coast, as we could not reach
you at normal hours.

> We (IESG as well as IETF) have other things to do than splitting hairs.
> There are so many documents which are _not_ produced which need help.

splitting the hairs is easy.  *discussing* splitting them can seem
non-terminating.  go for the allison/randy change and be done with
it.

randy