Re: how to deal with liaison statements

I think this actually resonates with one of my concerns
with the draft.
I 100% support the proposals to work on making sure that
liaison statements that come in get attention by the appropriate
people in the right timeframe.

But, as currently phrased, the draft implies that
we invite communication by liaison (not Internet-Draft
and discussion) which a) isn't the right tone (as far as
I understand how we work) and b) could become a pretty
serious denial of service, in that liaisons are priority
interrupts.

So, I think I'm saying -- I'm all for working on the process
problem we know we have (timely actions).

Leslie.