Re: WG Chairs Training

Yes, setting expectations in the group and with the doc authors is
important and is difficult when you have a good idea yourself what the
possible outcomes are.  This is a(nother) good reason for mentoring or
partnering new chairs with experienced ones or having a good mind-meld
with your AD or all the above.

--aaron