Re: Another process question

Bert,

  Seems that since the doc is an IETF and a WG product, one
  needs to make sure there's a consensus that the spec
  should be moved to historic. Publishing info and LC'ing it
  within the WG and IETF ensures there's a consensus to do
  so and that the protocol is not actively used/relied upon
  by someone.

--
Alex