Re: mailing list size

However, if you've had the list running with mailman for a long
time, there may be a significant number of entries that have
'nomail' turned on because the mail addresses bounced.
Using your own address and admin password, you can also get
the whole list off the public information page.  That list
is a single page showing non-digest-subscribed members,
digest-subscribed members, and ones that have "nomail" set are
italicised in parenthesis.
(I wish I could get it through the admin interface that way
too; I hate having each page limited to 20 (or so) names.)

general info page at
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/<your-wg-name>

--matt

--On Wednesday, March 19, 2003 2:54 PM -0800 Aaron Falk <falk@isi.edu>