RE: WG Chairs Training

Hi, David,

I'm sure this is true.

Please substitute LEGAL alternatives if it helps to think about
the suggestion, which was trying to say

"different working groups have different styles, and we like
   flexibility. These are alternatives that successful working
   groups have used in the past; if you only knew about one
   of the alternatives, you might think about whether one of
   the other alternatives might be appropriate for your working
   group"

Thanks,

Spencer, who was just wondering with Melinda this afternoon what
else I'll be learning about chairing a working group...