RE: WG Chairs Training

Spencer,

Some of the suggestions don't quite match up to RFC 2418.
There are a few constraints:
- A document editor who doesn't edit the document to reflect
	WG consensus needs to be replaced with one who does.
	WG chairs have the power to do this, but it needs to
	be used sparingly to be effective.
- A document editor working on a draft as an individual should
	be by default rather than design.  This might happen when
	there's little active interest in the WG, but the work
	needs to be done.
- Design teams are closed forums whose output is necessarily
	subject to further open review by the WG.  While
	design team membership can be artfully selected with
	the intent of driving compromise among diverging
	positions, the WG has the final authority to reject
	the result as an unacceptable compromise.

Thanks,
--David