RE: WG Chairs Training

> I appreciate Thomas's support for flexibility and trust of WG
> chairs, I'm just thinking about WG chairs who may not realize
> when someone is trusting them to do the right thing in a
> specific situation.

and that's what I meant by "Go ahead do it and you will be stopped when you do something wrong". I didn't mean that the WG chair should take complete liberty and screw up things. I meant, they should take charge of things and don't expect the ADs to ask them to do things. They should consult the ADs when they think it is really needed.

ADs are too busy to tell us what to do. Moreover, we don't want the ADs to do micromanagement too.

regards
Mukesh