Re: WG Chairs Training

Spencer, apologies accepted, especially if you call me Pat (because I'm not
Pete)
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

                      Spencer Dawkins
                      <spencer_dawkins@        To:       wgchairs@ietf.org
                      yahoo.com>               cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: WG Chairs Training
                      owner-wgchairs@ie
                      tf.org

                      03/18/03 01:49 PM

And my apology to Rik and Pete, because after re-reading, they
were very clearly raising a different issue as well as the one I
was talking about...

But the wgchairs social was still worth it, even if I'm in a
coma this morning!

Spencer