Re: pads & plpmtud BOF

PLPMTUD
------------
PLPMTUD is a new way of doing path mtu discovery, The standard algorithm is
often error prone, the goal of this working group would be to make MTU discovery
really robust. Implementations of the algorithm exists.

I would recommend that this WG be chartered, since it seems to have a very
focussed problem statement and clear idea of goals.
WG?

I'm in the room and I'm yet to hear a WG charter discussion.

There is work here, but I also heard TCP WG - its not clear that there is
the will/drive for a WG dedicated to just this piece of work.

  Geoff