Re: have a seat folks...

Maragaret Wasserman gave a good talk on it at the APPs open meeting. Here are
her slides.
Ted

On Thursday, March 20, 2003, at 08:24 PM, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

Fred, get Patrik to yammer at you for half an hour. He does it far better than I do.

Globally unique addresses you can't get to create very few architectural problems. Site-local gives us all the "fun" of pretzelizing distributed applications that net-10 addresses gives us without having the redeeming grace of saving us from the IPv4 address eater.

Like many other things, it sounds like a good idea until you start working through the details.

Harald