Re: Trigtran BOF

>However, I also think that they need to come up with a security advisor.

Well, if the WG-to-be were to stick with a full investigation of
the implicit "link up" trigger of transmitting or retransmitting a
data packet after link up, and of doing to work to ensure that
transport protocols understood this as a link-up trigger, then a
security advisor might not be needed.  But I agree that a security
advisor would be useful for discussions of explicit triggers.

- Sally