Re: gui ascii art

> > turns out that we have a gui tool for drawing ascii art: gnu emacs21
> > "artist-mode", which is a mouse-driven package on top of picture-mode.

This is really great, and I am happy you posted this, but somehow it seems a
bit, well, ironic, that we are discussing ways to make ascii art in 2003 when
there are now plenty of much better alternatives. Sort of like a bunch of cave
people discussing how to make flint arrowheads while those around them (like
W3C, 3GPP, ITU) are busy making arrowheads out of bronze.

            jak