Re: WG-related announcements (re DRAFT Minutes)

Thomas,
this is something that comes up time and again - that we have no real handle on what we have agreed to do, because our procedures are all hearsay, not written up. That's a basic problem that Barbara's been working on since before San Francisco.

Barbara has a version of the WG-handling procedures ready for publication, which reflect her and my understanding of the current procedures.

Let's get those online, read through them, and THEN agree to and incorporate the changes that we need to make.

Harald