From: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Date: Mon Mar 24, 2003 7:22:11 AM US/Pacific
To: Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>
Cc: Michael Mealling <michael@neonym.net>
Subject: Fwd: draft-mealling-iana-urn-04.txt

This is a document which Scott (and maybe others, I don't remember, it's in the ballot) had discuss.

paf

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Mealling <michael@neonym.net>
Date: mån mar 24, 2003  07:06:42 US/Pacific
To: "Patrik Fältström" <paf@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: draft-mealling-iana-urn-04.txt

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 15:41, Patrik Fältström wrote:
We have a "Go".
draft-mealling-iana-urn-04.txt is now in the repository. Both it and
draft-mealling-iana-xmlns-registry-04.txt can be published...

-MM

Begin forwarded message: