Re: incoming/outgoing ADs and IANA RFCs-to-be

--On mandag, mars 24, 2003 13:29:38 -0800 IANA <iana@iana.org> wrote:

Harald,

As mentioned in San Fran, I copy ADs on documents
where I'm working on the IANA Actions.  There are
many that are in process and have been copied to the
outgoing ADs.  My questions are:

 Should I from now on only copy present and incoming ADs?
Yes, please do this.
The new ADs can call upon the old ADs when they need to consult them for subject matter expertise rather than their role positions - but the new and continuing ADs need to be the ones to make that call.

 Or, should I continue to keep the outgoing AD in the loop
 as they were copied on my original message?

 Or, should I add the incoming AD to any communications that
 are already in process?

For all future documents that I start working on from now
on I will include the current IESG (including incoming).

Thanks in advance for instructions on what to do.
Thanks for asking!

                     Harald