Re: who volunteered to set up bugzilla for WG issue tracking?

At 8:11 PM -0800 3/24/03, Aaron Falk wrote:
Bill Sommerfeld wrote:
 During the lunch meeting last wednesday, somebody admitted to running
 a bugtraq server which could be made available for issue tracking for
 other WG's.  Unfortunately, I didn't quite catch who it was -- I made
 a guess and guessed wrong.  Could whoever it is get in touch with me?

						- Bill

I believe it was Paul Hoffman.
That was quite some time ago, and no one took me up on it, so I decommissioned the box on which it was running.

Someone else (maybe the SIP folks?) said that they could take their current implementation of Bugzilla or RT and make it available to other WGs.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium